The GPHC would like to thank the following people, partners, and local businesses:
- The planning committee for collectively donating hundreds of hours to make this event possible.
- The homeowners for allowing the community into their beautiful homes.
- The volunteers for committing their time to the community.
- The vendors, musicians, and restaurants for making our street fair such a success.
- The sponsors and advertisers whose contributions are essential to defraying the event costs, allowing us to raise important funds.
- Liz Rutledge & Emily Boyle for donating their writing skills to creating our editorials and doing our editing.
- Sara Donnelly of Sara Elise Photography for the beautiful event photography.
- Marc Applebaum of Applebaum Architects for the impressive renderings of the featured homes.
- Lydia Moore of Ed Moore Florist for donating and coordinating all of the flower arrangements.